are ready to help
When you want to engrave, cut or mark, the Rayjet is easy to use, accurate, fast and reliable.
Universal CO2 laser engraving machine combining the advantages of Rayjet and Speedy 300 lasers. Ideal for professionals and for your entry into the world of engraving. Easy installation and intuitive operation with Rayjet Manager, simple operation and maintenance. Software focusing, laser pointer, ferromagnetic working table and electronically controlled workbench height already included in the basic price. With optional accessories (vacuum table, cutting table, acrylic cutting grid, interchangeable lenses, blowing engraving site, rotator) you can increase operator comfort or expand material processing options. With the Rayjet 300 you can engrave rubber stamps, describe promotional items, make orientation systems, labels, cut architectural models from wood or acrylic or even cut plastics.
Rayjet Manager software.
Several available graphics programs can be used to create a template or text, but CorelDRAW is optimal. Laser jobs are generated from the graphics program using the printer driver and then queued in the Rayjet Manager. To make the job even easier, the software includes a set of preset parameters for different materials. The user can freely change all settings as needed.
New Rayjet Manager features added:
- optimized for WIN 10
- virtual desktop
- materials database
- time calculator for engraving and cutting
- zoom function
- setting the starting position of the laser
- possibility to set laser parking
A LASER YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUY!
You can rent the Rayjet 300 with a power of 60 W for a month, a year or 4 years, including a professional exhaust system. Insurance and guarantee of functionality free of charge for the entire rental period! After the end of the lease, you can decide on a new lease – or buy the machine.
- Rayjet Manager control program
- software focusing
- laser Pointer
- electronically controlled Z axis
- electronically controlled Atmos Mono extraction device with two-stage filtration (dust and odor)
- 1.5 “lens
- trolley table
- training of operation and maintenance of the engraver when taking over the equipment in Megaflex
- blowing of the work surface (recommended) for an additional monthly rent of CZK 453
- cutting table (recommended for cutting) for an additional monthly rent of CZK 306
- rotary attachment with cones for engraving cylindrical objects around the perimeter for an additional monthly rent of CZK 895
- lighting of the work surface for an additional monthly rent of CZK 206 per month
- autofocus for additional monthly rent CZK 336 per month
- increased protection against dust for an additional monthly rent of CZK 444 per month
- transport to the customer (including training): price according to the distance from the seat of MEGAFLEX for the price of 16 CZK / km
You can arrange a lease for a definite period of time:
- 48 consecutive calendar months for CZK 18,415 per month
- 12 consecutive calendar months for CZK 26,329 per month
- 1 calendar month for CZK 36,871
All listed prices are without value added tax (VAT).
After the end of the lease, you can decide on a new lease – or buy the machine.
The lease includes full and free service with a guarantee of the machine’s function within 3 days and the usual equipment insurance.
Model contract for the lease of a Rayjet 300 laser engraver
General insurance conditions for electronics insurance
Additional insurance conditions to the insurance contract
Special insurance conditions for technical property insurance
The Lessee has the right to terminate the contract at any time without giving a reason within three months.
The device is designed and manufactured for the “Plug and Ray” system, ie “Connect and Engrave”. Installation and startup does not require any special skills or knowledge and can be easily mastered by any more experienced computer user. But you can also have it installed by us.
For detail and possible completion of your equipment rental agreement, please contact us.